Saturday 2 October 2010

VIEW FROM OUR CLASSROOM WINDOW - ROMANIA

These are our descriptions of the view from our classroom window. They were written by the pupils of class 4D.


WHAT’S OUTSIDE MY CLASS WINDOW
For Italy
Our class is situated on one side of the school. From my class window I see many happy children playing with a ball in the schoolyard. Some children are running and others are going to the shop to buy something to eat. It’s break time now.
Opposite the school there are blocks of flats and many trees. The sky is cloudy. Only a few rays of light come from the sky. It will rain soon.
A flock of birds is flying over the school. They are going to warmer countries for the winter.



VIEW FROM MY CLASSROOM WINDOW
For Poland
When I look out the window of my classroom I see trees and bushes next to the fence surrounding the schoolyard. In the schoolyard the children are running, playing football on the football ground or talking. The caretaker is looking at the children with a  friendly smile. The Physical Education teacher is coming now with the children to start the class.
In front of the school there are blocks of flats with many balconies. People have colourful flowers at their balconies and windows.



VIEW FROM MY CLASSROOM WINDOW
For Greece
I am looking out the window of my classroom and I see many things. There are some chestnut trees and lots of bushes. On this side of the school, where my classroom is, there is a football ground surrounded by a high fence. Opposite the school there are many blocks of flats. There are beautiful flowers at the windows. A woman is washing the windows of her flat. In the schoolyard the children are playing, because it’s break time.
The weather is nice, warm and sunny. The birds are flying and there are a few white clouds in the sky.

WHAT’S OUTSIDE MY CLASSROOM WINDOW?
For Hungary
I stand at the window of my classroom and I can see the schoolyard with the football ground surrounded by a high fence. Around the schoolyard there are many trees. On the side of the school where our classroom is there are many blocks of flats.
It is break time now and the children are in the schoolyard. Some of them are running, others are playing. A class is about to start the Physical Education class and the children are wearing their training suits. They are waiting for their teacher.

WHAT’S OUTSIDE MY CLASSROOM WINDOW
For Spain
From the window of my classroom my classmates and I can see a few blocks of flats, many big trees and the schoolyard where the pupils do their Physical Education classes. The schoolyard is surrounded by a high fence. Sometimes we can see birds flying over the school, cars, and some dogs running around the schoolyard.

VIEW FROM MY CLASSROOM WINDOW
For Turkey
The first thing I see when I look out the window of my classroom is the sky. Sometimes the sun warms up my face, but at other times the blue sky is my only friend. In the autumn months the birds fly over the school, going to warmer countries.
When I look down I see the schoolyard with the football ground, surrounded by a high fence. In the schoolyard there are children playing and running. The view is very nice, because they are all wearing school uniform, which is a pink shirt and grey skirts or trousers.
In front of the school there are many blocks of flats with flowers at their balconies.

WHAT’S OUTSIDE MY CLASSROOM WINDOW
For U.K.
My classroom is on the first floor. It is a very nice and clean classroom. Through the windows of my classroom I can see a large schoolyard with chestnut trees. During the breaks the children play football, talk or pick up chestnuts and play with them. There is a small shop on one side of the schoolyard, where children can buy sweets, water or fruit. There are also six benches where girls can stay and talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.